I'm a licensed Warsaw tour guide and a tour leader for Poland, speaking fluent English and German. For 17 years I have been working as a guide and assisting visitors from all over the world throughout Poland. Finally, in 2012 I have set up my own travel agency PolinTours, which specializes in private tours in Warsaw for both individual visitors and small groups. As a native of Poland, it is my goal to help others discover our heritage. Besides being a city guide, I'm also a publishing project manager and translation project coordinator.
What I Offer:
• Warsaw private tours (car tours, van, public transport tours, walking tours)
• Warsaw museums guided tours (Royal Castle, Palace and Park Wilanow, Museum of the History of Polish Jews, Chopin’s Museum)
• Warsaw’s vincinity tours (i.e. Nazi extermination camp in Treblinka, typicall jewish towns in Tykocin or Kazimierz Dolny, Chopin’s birthplace in Żelazowa Wola)
• custom-tailored tours with individually designed itineraries all over Poland
• entrance tickets for museums and galleries, restaurants reservations, airport transfers, hotel reservations
If you have any special requests or needs, please let me know. I will happily prepare a tailor-made program for you.
PolinTours & Marzena Świrska-Molenda